Thursday, July 28, 2011

New in store! "By the sea" - 40%off - and sale reminder!

Hi!!

I've just uploaded this new kit to the store!
It's called "By the sea" and it's 40%off until July 31st!


Preview:




Also: there's still a sale going on at my store!
Everything is 40% off until July 31st





And there's still time to take advantage of the Exclusive 50% off on orders of $10 or more coupon on my Facebook page!
(go to my FB page - link to the left - click on the Coupon tab under the logo and get it!!)

Thanks everyone for reading :)

Hugs!!!!



1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi Sweetie, I looked all over your blogs for an email address and couldn't find one. I wrote a new tutorial using your kit "Tropical" and also made you a tag, but I've nowhere to send it.
The tutorial is here
http://www.ellies-treasures.com/psptuts/tropicaltreat-psp/tropicaltreat-psp.html
I hope you like it! If you send me your email address, I'll send you the tag I made you.
Hugs, Ellie