Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick update :)

Hi there!

I wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and everything is doin' great!!!!
My baby boy is growin' so much and he's a little Angel!
He will be 2 months old tomorrow :)

I'm sorry I'm not updating my blog and I'm not replyin' to mails. I'm almost always offline and I'm enjoyin' every little moment with Matteo. Hope you will understand.... :)

I have two new kits made agesssssss ago, hope to be able to upload them soon to my store.
Also, I started two new ones but I'm not working on them very much :(

Anyway, I'm having an "August ending sale" on my kits and you can have them 70% off until the end of the month!!

https://sophisti-scraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_83


Also, another HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for you totally sweet comments and for your continue support, much appreciated!!! :)


See you soon!!!... Hopefully...


Hugz!! :)

No comments: