Friday, March 6, 2009

New PTU kit at SBS!

Here I am again!
Last post for this week, promise! :)

I've just finished this kit I started at the beginning of the week.
It's called "Dress me up" and was inspired by one of my fav Garv's tubes ever, one of his latest releases called "Top notch" :)
It's taggers size, there are 18 papers and many many elements in the kit.

You can buy it at http://simplybeautifulscraps.com for only $1.80 until the end of March!!

Preview:



Reminder:


Also: I have updated my showcase blog with some awesome news and tags!
Go and check!!
Thanks :)

That's all!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugz :)

1 comment:

SusieScrapper said...

Love this dress me us kit, but it's no longer available. Are you going to make it one of your freebie kits???

Love all of your kits, you do great work!!