Friday, June 20, 2008

New kit + freebie and a sale!

Hi there!

I have some news for you. A new kit with the related freebie and a Summer Sale at Tantrum Scraps!

The new kit is called "Love affair" and it's huuuuuuge!! There are 14 papers and more than 100 elements. As always, not all are shown in the preview.
If you wish to purchase it, you can go to Designer Scraps, Magical-Scraps or Tantrum Scraps.

Preview:


I also have a freebie for you. This add-on coordinates with the "Love affair" kit. All elements and papers are not in the full kit.

You can download this freebie from here:



Last but not less important... a Summer Sale at Tantrum Scraps!!
All my kits are on sale!! Prices go from $1.75 to $2.50 (for the latest releases).
Go and check them all!



Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thank you so much for your wonderful freebies!!

Ve a wonderful week-end hugs Lorri:)

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

TYSVM hun beautiful kit !!!!

Serenity Sheri said...

Beautiful kit Laura! Thank you so much for the add on freebie :)

Unknown said...

Hey Laura. I'm the one you've been emailing with about starting out, the 17 year old lol.

I made a blog and kit and stuff, could you add it to your links on the side and let me know what you think?

www.scrapsbyshilo.blogspot.com

ronilee1963 said...

I am wanting to get your kit called "Love Affair", is it still possible to get? I clicked for the freebie and it said link not valid and I clicked the links for all 3 stores and it isn't there either. Please let me know at ronilee1963@gmail.com
Hugs, Ronda